March 7, 2014 – Issue #1,001
> Something To Ponder <
“With supreme confidence, determination and disregard for obstacles and other people’s criticisms, carry out your plan.”
– Paul Meyer –
> Quick Tip <
Glow For It: Even if a home has overhead lighting, place a few lamps around before showing the property. They create a more pleasant atmosphere than harsh overhead lights.
> News That Matters <
- [New Feature] Lots to Love: What you can get in Detroit for HALF A MILLION (plus half off property taxes)
- Cold, Hard Numbers: Wait a second – foreclosure take HOW LONG?
- Spying Game: CFPB taken to task for SPYING on consumers instead of “protecting” them
- Deja Vu All Over Again: FHA eases lending requirements, lowers credit barriers
- Business Notes: Kroger’s digital coupons mean a COMPANY PAYDAY whether you shop there or not